Practices will be on Tuesdays and Thursdays at the Solon Community Park, beginning August 10 and 12, as follows:
5:30-6:45 : Birth years 2007, 2008, 2012, 2013, 2014
6:45-8:00: Birth years 2009, 2010, 2011
Games begin Sunday, August 15.
1. All coaches must wear masks at all times. Players must wear masks when not on the field, so must arrive at every game and practice wearing a mask.
2. Spectators must not come to games if they have symptoms. Families should sit together, but must space out at least 6 feet from other families. No congregating; social distance guidelines must be followed. All spectators must wear masks at all times.
3. No high fives or touching other than what is necessary in a game.
4. No equipment sharing of any kind.
5. Quarantine requirements are 10 days for anyone exposed, unless they test negative on day 5, then quarantine can end on day 7, providing no symptoms.
6. Parents must notify the club if a player has tested positive, or if someone in player's household has tested positive.
**EVERYONE MUST FOLLOW THESE RULES – ANYONE REFUSING WILL BE ASKED TO LEAVE AND THEIR SON MAY BE REMOVED FROM SSC
Your SportsEngine “Account Dashboard” is your one-stop shop for all things regarding your own personal SportsEngine account information for SSC and your son's team. From your dashboard, you can view upcoming events, see teams you are rostered to, pay an invoice, explore past registration information and register for a new program, update your notification settings, sync your team to your personal calendar and more.
We have create a user friendly guide for you should you need help with modifying your settings, syncing your calendar, adding a guardian or second parent email etc. Click on the document below to access this useful guide.
Want to learn more about our program and hear the many benefits of playing for Solon Soccer Club. Check out this video.
Below are some foot skill videos that Coach Greenhill has put together to help the boys keep up with their soccer skills. Please also encourage the boys to keep up with their fitness. There is a lot the boys can do on their own to keep up with both their soccer and fitness so they are ready to go when we get back to playing.
Solon Soccer Club (SSC) was established in 1986 as a travel soccer club in Solon, Ohio. The club is a non-profit competitive boys travel soccer program. The club provides players with the opportunity to experience high level training and competitive soccer, while at the same time achieving the benefits of long term team and community relationships. SSC is the primary feeder program for the Solon High School Boys Soccer Team. Read more about Solon Soccer Club.